[RUN] "Future Runs" part #1: kzsca_

Started by fizik
23/02/2011 21:52
Page 1 of 1
fizik23/02/2011 21:52(edited 23/02/2011 22:32)

No time to rewrite anything,taking the text from youtube. Seems like it's being blocked in germany,gonna add own3d link later!
Description:

A new mini-project for myself.
Every once a while I will record some run on a map I feel like and I'll make a clip like this about it. No effects,just the run. In a few months,when I hopefully have improved,I'll make a new run on that map to see if I have improved - or,as I do not hope,didn't get better.

----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-
RUN # 1 -
kzsca_brickvalley -
Recorded on 13th February 2011 -
Realtime: 2:17.19 -
Current german record by 12th February: 2:21 by smallmuck -
Song used: Neon Trees - Animal -
----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­-

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJn9LRCu7_w
own3d.tv: http://www.own3d.tv/video/76993/Future_Runs__1__kzsca_brickvalley__02_16_____12_Feb_2011

nobody^23/02/2011 22:01(edited 23/02/2011 22:02)

Kinda strange idea tbh. I am not saying that it is bad. I also want to add that u can try to make a better structure. I know that u didn't understand me but.. I suggest to write the date of the run/clip and beneath it the other runs etc.

kaynerecord holder23/02/2011 22:34

clip lagged for me, but i liked the idea..

looking forward to more runs!

vapor23/02/2011 22:36

nice run mate, gj

Jonde24/02/2011 07:15

Make the runs in longer maps, then you can clearly see how much you've improved.

At least a 5 minutes long map would suffice. 2 minutes is just millisecond rape, you can't see the real improvement there.

fizik24/02/2011 14:54

Yea but you must see I hate recording if it doesn't work on first try ;D. And really there are like 2 maps which are 5+ minutes that I want to play! And also this run is improvable by atleast 11 seconds. ;o

Charly.0s24/02/2011 17:08(edited 24/02/2011 17:09)

gj fizik, awesome run and geat idea

In fast, I thought about that long time ago, I recorded myself doing some ez bhop maps like goldbhop/coldbhop/megabhop.. and I'll do batles (me against me) later when I'll have a good lvl =p

but you somehow anticipated this and it's rly well done !

btw, I think, even if you dont want to edit it, you should just make a litle common intro and outro (for all your runs) which will permit to recognize your kind of clips (dunno if my english is understandable)

4.99/5

waiting for more o/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.