Guess results! Tournament 3

Started by chrizZo
26/02/2011 20:31
Page 2 of 2
kaa27/02/2011 01:58

bhopers have not much chance to win in such tournaments, couse of their addiction to perfect runs :)

so. 1. kkz 2. zhady 3. adan

But I will be really happy if Adantoud wins.

Playmate27/02/2011 08:12

Group A : 1. koukouz
2. gizpo_O

Group B : 1. zhady
2. Cypek
But i hope on kayne ^__^

Group C : hard one, but 1. kSiunkaS
2. akkord

Group D : 1. Adantoud
2. MEEL (he was damn good at qualifier)

The best 3 will probably be koukouz, zhady and Adantoud. But i hope this tournament will bring us some surprises :)

jarski28/02/2011 13:20

g or zhady, koukouz has to be stopped!

actepukc^28/02/2011 13:23

Originally posted by Playmate
Group A : 1. koukouz
2. gizpo_O

Group B : 1. zhady
2. Cypek
But i hope on kayne ^__^

Group C : hard one, but 1. kSiunkaS
2. akkord

Group D : 1. Adantoud
2. MEEL (he was damn good at qualifier)

The best 3 will probably be koukouz, zhady and Adantoud. But i hope this tournament will bring us some surprises :)


and I think that !

Scary Tournament #228/02/2011 14:36

I pretty much agree with Playmate, besides Group A I think kunqui will take 2.

I see KKZ taking the tournament again, but anything can happen. These tournaments are good entertainment.

eeK28/02/2011 16:47

I think everyone can be a winner in the tournament, but its so obvious that koukouz and zhady has the best chances :> Eventho im on lithuanians :D

kyser28/02/2011 17:31

hope zhady, adan, or kunqui, but kkz has more chances then others

Except koukouz zhady and adantoud, also has chances swr and cypek. At least it seamed to me so.

nobody^05/03/2011 19:41(edited 06/03/2011 10:15)

Group A:

1. koukouz
2. gizpo_O

Group B:

1. zhady
2. Toffifee

Group C:

1. kSiunkaS
2. akkord

Group D:

1. Adantoud
2. MEEL

Final:

zhady vs koukouz
Adan may reach the final too.

I hope that zhady will win this time. :)

kyser05/03/2011 22:22

Originally posted by nobody^
Group B:

1. zhady
2. kayne

why kayne 2nd? take a look at the tournament3 page.. kayne has played all his matchs, like toffife did, and also toffifee has 1 more point then kayne!
he has no chances to advance!

nobody^06/03/2011 10:14(edited 06/03/2011 10:15)

Originally posted by kyser
Originally posted by nobody^
Group B:

1. zhady
2. kayne

why kayne 2nd? take a look at the tournament3 page.. kayne has played all his matchs, like toffife did, and also toffifee has 1 more point then kayne!
he has no chances to advance!


Oh, sorry @kyser. I just didn't notice that, it's edited now. :D

kaynerecord holder06/03/2011 10:29

Originally posted by kyser
Originally posted by nobody^
Group B:

1. zhady
2. kayne

why kayne 2nd? take a look at the tournament3 page.. kayne has played all his matchs, like toffife did, and also toffifee has 1 more point then kayne!
he has no chances to advance!

i would've been 2nd if i didnt fail last 5s on cavity :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.