[RUN] kayne on daza_stairway

Started by kaynerecord holder
26/02/2011 21:00
Page 1 of 1
kaynerecord holder26/02/2011 21:00

I was bored and decided to make something of this demo, the colors could've been better but whatever, it's my 2nd attempt to make any colors at all, anyways, heres the result!

kayne on daza_stairway in 00:32

Stream: Youtube
Download: Sendspace
Demo: Cosy-Climbing



Leave a comment what I could've done better and I'll keep that in mind!

Thanks,
kayne

BLuex26/02/2011 21:02

gj proh

Jokkan26/02/2011 21:08(edited 26/02/2011 21:34)

Best edit ever sk :D

qewi26/02/2011 21:24(edited 26/02/2011 21:25)

You rock man! \,,/

PU9makerrecord holder26/02/2011 22:51

Originally posted by qewi
You rock man! \,,/

pLaguE^27/02/2011 00:19

good run bro

Ducu27/02/2011 00:44

that map looks amazing, nice run kayne.

Homie27/02/2011 01:06

nice run :)

akse27/02/2011 07:30

gewd jab kayne :'))

dx^27/02/2011 08:43

impressive run gj

NOEL27/02/2011 10:05

unbeatableeeeeeeeeee

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.