Galileo Setup problem
Hey guys,
I'm experienced a problem with Galileo and I can't make sense of it after checking the Galileo config file:
- Everything works well as long as only 1 player is connected.
- If more players are connected voting, rockthevote and stuff like that still works well but when the map is supposed to be changed the plugin just changes mp_timelimit to "0" without any sense or reason (even though the nextmap was set to the right - voted - map few seconds before).
Any help would be highly appeciated, since I didn't work that much with plugins before this might be indeed a "noob question"; if it is I want to say sorry in advance.
Thanks!
Regards,
F
please post plugins.ini and galileo.cfg, i guess it's plugins conflict (had something like that when i was learning orpheu module)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Ending a map on a new round after time has expired, for round- //
// based mods, is a much nicer way of ending the current map than the //
// standard HL1 way, which is to suddenly end the map the second time //
// runs out. //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Indicates when a map should end when time runs out.
// 0 - end immediately when time runs out
// 1 - when time runs out, end after the current round
gal_endonround 1Has you set this to 0 in galileo.cfg ? (you should).
Please log in to post replies.