Adantoud - The Ultimatum[FINISHED]

Started by mulder
27/02/2011 23:10
Page 1 of 1
mulder27/02/2011 23:10(edited 08/04/2011 14:30)

    Title: Adantoud - The Ultimatum

    Project status: 100 %
(Adantoud has problems with mouse, that's why is not able to record it fast.Wait :)

    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Sergey and I've been playing kz for 2 years [...] I've been moviemaking for 2 years now...

    Type of the movie: a short trickmovie featuring Adantoud, and my first serious trickmovie so...

    Project Description: It will be about 3-5 minutes long


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE , Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects cs 3 [...] The source fps are 300 and I will render my movie in x264 with a bitrate of 4500 and 30fps output...

    Screenshots: http://img402.imageshack.us/f/precomp10000702.jpg/


movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Azsey1vjVU

BLuex27/02/2011 23:54

Goodlucky!

D2B28/02/2011 00:57

gl with this proyect dude, i really love Adantoud's style, sad it will be short

akse28/02/2011 04:34

It's going to be first Adantoud's movie. Hehe, looking forward to it. Gl.

FLP28/02/2011 08:49

I am sure adan will find some uber tj's :)

noobstyleR28/02/2011 16:37

Nice screenshot! GL

JekkT01/03/2011 14:14

actually liked that screenshot, lookin forward to this

jarski01/03/2011 14:17

Looks good :)

nobody^01/03/2011 19:17(edited 05/03/2011 18:00)

Lovely screen, keep it up. I hope that Adan will amaze us. :)

zgooh01/03/2011 22:06

Good so far, I never saw adan trickjumping. Hope it will be as good as I expect it to be good as I expect it to be good and hope it will be as good as I hope it will be good.

noobstyleR02/03/2011 14:20

aahaha;d

Nubz moviemaker02/03/2011 14:32

its funny that everyone are looking forward to this because of 1 screen (if we talk editwise) but usually there can be always nice screens taken but the result doesnt reach the expections.. i hope you wont screw this movie up.. since you have atleast experience with all of your videos but none really good work yet.. good luck

chip02/03/2011 16:28

How have you only got 0.1% with the movie if you've got that screenshot/introtext? Anyway good luck with it.

200602/03/2011 18:12

screen looks cool, gl!

JekkT03/03/2011 13:46

Originally posted by Nubz
its funny that everyone are looking forward to this because of 1 screen (if we talk editwise) but usually there can be always nice screens taken but the result doesnt reach the expections.. i hope you wont screw this movie up.. since you have atleast experience with all of your videos but none really good work yet.. good luck


Ever thought about the potential of great trickjump due to the jumpers name?

dx^05/03/2011 20:26

cooming gl man

zgooh27/03/2011 14:19

*bump* updates ? =)

Kpoluk28/03/2011 01:45

Please dont do less than 4 minutes. gl

Roadrunner mapper28/03/2011 13:37

can´t wait, wanna see adamntoud

mulder28/03/2011 14:45

Adantoud has problems with mouse, that's why is not able to record it fast.Wait :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.