Signatures
Started by lurp
28/02/2011 19:43
Page 1 of 1
lurp28/02/2011 19:43
Hi,
It's not suggestion but it's kinda like a question. Ok, I lied. It's exactly a question and kind of suggestion.
So, Why the so-called "signature" is available to edit in user-settings page and why it isn't removed? I mean it isn't visible on the forums, it's just visible in the user profiles only.
JekkT01/03/2011 14:02
You can also delete the IRC Webchat link since you can easily reach the channel on mIRC, too, right?
There's no specific sense behind that function. People enjoy it, or don't.
Punk^01/03/2011 16:29
It's a way for you to, for instance, let people know your steam account or your email.
pLaguE^02/03/2011 00:23
I've always thought stuff like this:
should be visible on the actual forums, seems to add more color and just looks nice in general
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.