Jimbos minimovie [FINISHED]

Started by pheil
03/03/2011 10:32
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
pheil03/03/2011 10:32(edited 03/03/2011 16:28)

FINISHED: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?270233.last


hello pheil here, I'll start about my English, i woke up like 2 mins ago and slept like 2 hours, so now my English sucks even more, so dont mention about it :) I finally got my own cpu back, so I think I will become more active moviemaker, also I'm doing a minimovie for jimbo atm, and after it going to start the zuveehs movie, with new demos I guess.

info

it's a 1 player movie, and the jumps are umm pretty impressive, even tho they r not new.. it'll be chilled, and about one minute long.

only using the main editing program, sony vegas.

I think i'll get this done tomorrow at the evening :] OR maybe today ;)

below some candy for your eyes ;)

http://img64.imageshack.us/i/image1hr.jpg/
http://img703.imageshack.us/i/image2sd.jpg/



noobstyleR03/03/2011 11:27

i hope the the movie will be good like the screens. :)

Nukk03/03/2011 13:28

cool screenshots,i want comeback my motivation for moviemaking too.

JekkT03/03/2011 13:44

Probably one of the best movies 2011. Pheil is a great moviemaker with alot of potential, having Jimbo himself as a beta-tester (I suppose) will push this movie near to perfection.

jimbo03/03/2011 14:19(edited 03/03/2011 14:23)

my jumps ain't worthy of pheill's insane editing skills... MEH
seriously those colours on de_inferno -.- HOW?
as pheill said the jumps are going to be mainly old, I'm sorry. I'm not much of a cs trickjumper

pheil03/03/2011 16:10

JekkT, Having a reply like that, makes me think if I even want to share this movie anymore, feeling like going to dissapoint you all. :/

JekkT03/03/2011 16:56

expected another song, but still like it tho :PP the colors itself are awesome, dont fit to the song so well imo

Punk^03/03/2011 17:07(edited 03/03/2011 17:07)

Closed.

THE MOVIE

Page 1 of 1