Hmmm error @compile

Started by Pf0llz0r mapper
04/12/2006 14:50
Page 1 of 1
Pf0llz0r mapper04/12/2006 14:50

well I get the error "file read failure",

I can see @ my compile log that I have 120% planes, what is this??

maniac04/12/2006 17:06

maybe to many textures?
try it with a higher texdata...


EDIT:
I think u have to add the following parameter at CSG, BSP, VIS and RAD:
-texdata 16384

now u can use 16MB textures instead of 4MB! ;)
[ Edited Mon Dec 04 2006, 05:14PM ]

Pf0llz0r mapper04/12/2006 21:14

thx it worked I think, compiling now, lets just w8 and see

maniac04/12/2006 23:13

it worx?

Pf0llz0r mapper05/12/2006 09:59

hmmm, the error dissapeared, but compile takes helluva long time, It stops @ vis, I think that its the new things in my map that makes the problem "A big and rly detailed church", gonna try make the church to func_wall and see if it get any better :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.