[LJ] theddy's LJshow

Started by geddyK
06/03/2011 11:17
Page 1 of 1
geddyK06/03/2011 11:17(edited 22/06/2011 14:01)

Created by: geddyK
Jumps performed by: theddy

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3pwce58IdE&feature=channel_video_title
Download LINK: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20468927

Enjoy! :)

Torex-):-D moviemaker06/03/2011 11:34

damn, ur gettin pro dude =D , last campath was awesome with that effect, rly nice clip, mby i could get dl link?

jokeruz06/03/2011 11:50

i see low fps ? anyways it's great.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #206/03/2011 11:54

Very good!

anaLchy06/03/2011 12:00

One of the best lj shows ive ever seen, nice campaths, interesting synch, good colors. Imba jumps as always - 100/10

theddy06/03/2011 12:02

Thank you geddyK <3, your getting better and better! The edit was just sick! I just love it :) Nice style.

nucLeaR06/03/2011 12:57(edited 06/03/2011 12:57)

I couldn't see the CJ block (not dcj).

It wasn't laggy for me, good movie effects/other jumps, but you can improve hj/lj. Even I have 255 lj, xa0xa0 :D
(damn, I always forget how i was warned 1 month for typing 'xa0xa0xa0', they said it's a foreign language) WTF. Sorry for off, it's always nice to remember the moment.

geddyK06/03/2011 13:20(edited 06/03/2011 14:48)

Originally posted by Torex-):-D
damn, ur gettin pro dude =D , last campath was awesome with that effect, rly nice clip, mby i could get dl link?

Added. Feel free to download :)

Originally posted by nucLeaR
I couldn't see the CJ block (not dcj).

It wasn't laggy for me, good movie effects/other jumps, but you can improve hj/lj. Even I have 255 lj, xa0xa0 :D
(damn, I always forget how i was warned 1 month for typing 'xa0xa0xa0', they said it's a foreign language) WTF. Sorry for off, it's always nice to remember the moment.

It's 265 Countjump.
Dunno why.. I recommend to download the LJshow or simply watch in HD ;)

By the way, thanks for the nice comments so far and I waiting for more! Feedbacks are welcome :)

|Hunter|06/03/2011 18:31

Very good! Nice track also, and pretty good sync there. Gj!

eeK06/03/2011 20:05

yeah track really fit with the jumps and effects!

Klunya06/03/2011 20:35

Sick movie, nice longjumps, good edit.
P.S. Music?

InfinityBG07/03/2011 01:14

damn that's nice ! gj u guyz both :D

noobstyleR07/03/2011 17:06

one of my best lj show movie! :D

mNq.07/03/2011 17:21

pr0 edit and nice jumps theddy x) gj both..

dx^07/03/2011 17:47

gj both nice edit and jumps

eThZ`07/03/2011 18:49

sickNess!

3bRk^08/03/2011 16:38

wooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.