Mini lj show by Syrle

Started by Syrle
06/03/2011 12:09
Page 1 of 1
Syrle06/03/2011 12:09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EzIb4u1Ljg&feature=channel_video_title

- nympho -06/03/2011 12:35

it sux

Syrle06/03/2011 12:54

Originally posted by - nympho -
it sux

ok

unBreakS06/03/2011 13:11

didn`t like it..
music too overused and that glow ... it simple suck
the slow mo isn`t synced with the music

BLuex06/03/2011 14:11

Blocks are?

Nukk06/03/2011 15:13

dont like.

jokeruz06/03/2011 21:27

I hate LJ shows when i can't see what block player is jumping on .. DAMN.
+the over and over and overused song
+wanna be geddyK
= 3/10 - simple maths :)

akse07/03/2011 06:05

Originally posted by - nympho -
it sux

mNq.07/03/2011 17:13(edited 07/03/2011 17:15)

don't like it too.. btw developer 1 so fu! cheater..

cAntWo17/03/2011 22:01

R.I.P SYRLE

Lesicrecord holder17/03/2011 22:11

Guys only because you dont like Syrle you shouldnt insult him for his movies...

Godlajk17/03/2011 23:15

So you CJ'd 198 units, LJd 288 and did 210 LJ x3?

cAntWo18/03/2011 20:47

Godlajk hahahah :DDD

zythH^ moviemaker19/03/2011 00:31

I don't like the knife skin, glow isn't the best, music but the rest is good :x

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.