New jump on de_prodigy !

Started by crack
04/12/2006 21:42
Page 1 of 1
crack04/12/2006 21:42

hey guys, i don't know if u know this jump.
It was new for me, and for every person that i showed.
Perhaps you know it, but never did it ?
Perhaps you did it?
Perhaps you don't know it, then it might be cool for you :>

demo :

crack-prodigy

I'd say that the jump was a little hard, you need a good pre-strafe to do it. Cos there's not much space..
It really looks easier, than it actually is! !

btw, it's possible to do a jump before:
From the keyboard to the thingy i'm jumping off :)
was just to lazy :>

HF




Update:

-SCREEN-

only for Murvelmann ;)
[ Edited ]

Murvelman04/12/2006 21:53

Houston, we've got a 404 not found!
Also a pic would be nice

EDIT: Hehe i noticed you just linked wrong...
[ Edited Mon Dec 04 2006, 09:56PM ]

Malvin mapper04/12/2006 21:56

this jump is damn hard for me :'(

GJ crack!
[ Edited Tue Dec 05 2006, 04:05PM ]

AverageFreak04/12/2006 22:03

nice :D but yea,its hard :E

crack04/12/2006 22:10

sry,...
Link fixed

dr0n04/12/2006 22:24

crackbitchwhore najs yes... not rly hard jump :) you r0x p0x

ScooteR05/12/2006 10:26

gj crackzor the jump is hard ;)

NeMiQ2205/12/2006 21:15

This jump isn't hard for me (imo). I made it 5 times in a 7 minutes....pls can some1 check my demos if serversetting are OK?..imho I'm not good jumper so I'm wondering that I made it so many times..sry 4 english :P

http://rapidshare.com/files/6223275/Raptor22_prodigy.rar

fischauge05/12/2006 22:11

download this programm and check it for urself
click me -> (.)(.)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.