269 Doublecountjump - Boffex [Including demo

Started by Boffex
07/03/2011 21:37
Page 1 of 1
Boffex07/03/2011 21:37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktae0_3i1Fo


Hey guys, this is my 269 dcj block movie, and I got something on my mind actually.
I wanna do like a little mini movie with some ljs (including all techniques in kz)
If you'd like, you can post your demo in my PM.
I will choose some of the demos. (more than 5) and edit them in same movie (with your name)
the demos shall be having a block distance over 250 LJ, 243 BHOP 260 CJ, 265 DCJ, 270 WJ, 241 HJ.
The demos shall be 10aa and they will be checked with fpsdeath (public)
If I get demos thats posted on XJ, Kzsca, and other kzcommunities thats famous, I will choose them first.
Feel free to post!
Thanks

Nukk08/03/2011 06:54

stop use player model from steam, it's ugly :((
overall good job

LAKIKS08/03/2011 07:31

8 str 93 sync ?

jokeruz08/03/2011 15:49

You think it's impossible or?

yep08/03/2011 16:05

looks like aa100 lol

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.