Fallout: New Vegas

Started by CamelCloudrecord holder
08/03/2011 18:24
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
CamelCloudrecord holder08/03/2011 18:24

Has anyone played this amazing singeplayer RPG? It's the 4th in the series, made by Obsidian, which also made the 2nd or something like that. An atomic war has destroyed the entire USA, and made it into a huge desert, and mutated animals, ghouls which are "zombie-like" humans that have lost their mind, and attack anyone but their own on sight. Scorpions are also mutated, into huge sizes, etc. These are just some minor examples, there is a lot more to see in the amazingly big world of New Vegas. The world is called "The Mojave Wasteland".

The game is being played around year 2270, and you are a Courier that is supposed to deliver a package of great importance, but something gets in your way. From there you start in a small town called Goodsprings, and work you way towards the person that came in your way.

Enough about the facts, I've been playing this game for around 50 hours now, and I've barely seen the whole world. I've completed the main questline, and a lot of sidequests. I have more unfinished sidequests, than done - just FYI. I am max level, which is 35, and got there at around 45 hours of gameplay.

I have also played through the latest DLC, Dead Money, and it was, in my opinion, a rather boring DLC. It started of horror-like, with scary enemies, but after you got used to them - they weren't scary at all. The armor and weapons aren't that good either, you just get a small buffed up 44. Magnum which is called a "Police pistol", and a rather weak "Bear fist trap". None of these weapons are that good once you get back in the Mojave Wasteland.

What are your thoughts about it?

Punk^08/03/2011 20:25

Two threads down, exactly same name.

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?270613

Page 1 of 1