westblock(uber sc)

06/12/2006 02:04
Page 1 of 1
Xeltic Tournament #106/12/2006 02:04

New Shortcut for yahs. on j2s_westblock.. havent seen it or heard about it .. ..

picture
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5527/westbl0cksciv9.jpg


demo

http://rapidshare.com/files/6256131/uber_sc.rar.html

difficulty: Average/Hard...(saves alot imo )

(sry for all the trys on demo :P . was my first time doing it.)


HF:D

[ Edited ]

dr0n06/12/2006 02:15

yo John, you rox as always !

AverageFreak06/12/2006 11:14

nice :D

PrEn1uMz06/12/2006 11:48

gj ;)

ichirou06/12/2006 12:18

I thought this sc was well known, I asked someone if it was possible and it was (can't remember who I asked though, might've been zhady).. I've never tried it more than ones or twice though because I realised it was too hard for me :D So I've never bothered trying to make this sc.

Anyway, that was a few months ago and I might try it sometime ;D

kzno`Psycho06/12/2006 15:50

lol Xeltic on the picture it looks impossible :P

gj m8 :D

s0liD mapper06/12/2006 16:37

nice one .. im very amazed that my maps have so many short cuts uhm :] .. and i dont understand why is westblock played so much .. do u love it so much ?

Jim Beam06/12/2006 17:55

ye, its nice and not too long :)

but the sc is well known..

balky mapper Tournament #106/12/2006 19:40

yop gj Xeltic but its too hard to do in a run for me :)

Xeltic Tournament #106/12/2006 19:52

nice one .. im very amazed that my maps have so many short cuts uhm :] .. and i dont understand why is westblock played so much .. do u love it so much ?

s0liD


i love your map <3

LolaBuNny06/12/2006 23:00

...and I <3 You, John <3 =)

Xeltic Tournament #106/12/2006 23:03

sanya <3 :D

iv4n07/12/2006 00:35

lol this is gr8 sc for movie imo <3 gj

Maxohhz07/12/2006 00:58

i knew it was possible.. gj :>

zhady Tournament #210/12/2006 20:36

I did it months ago :) Gj tho..

KNiFEAR10/12/2006 22:19

nice sc, didn't know bout it but i don't even know the map so :P
solid that map is very nice imo, i think it even could be a kz_map

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.