What Factors Affect Sync Percentage?

Started by Rockah0lic
12/03/2011 20:32
Page 1 of 1
Rockah0lic12/03/2011 20:32

Apparently I'm not understanding how exactly sync works because my sync is almost always very low and I can only jump 240 units once out of about 200 tries. So, what factors affect the sync percentage?

Spogi12/03/2011 23:33

its just synchronization between mouse and keyboard, mby its trivial, but training makes you master, just try to synch, your mouse moves with keyboard. You can start with 2 strafes, when sync will be satysfying, you can add 2, or just 1 strafe, good luck :)

kunqui17/03/2011 14:43

There's only 1 and its YOUR HAND.. Try it.

TawNY21/03/2011 23:41

like kunqui said, your hand, one hand only! Try it! Single-handed!

MJK22/03/2011 09:25

Here is a tip on how to get better sync atleast it worcks for me and i go around 85-95 sync allmost every jump with this method ... Try to move the mouse in the direcrion a few miliseconds before u press the Key and End holding the key before u stope looking in the same direction ... Since i am kind of sleepy and i gues u wont understand it i will write a few lines of 2 strafes and how they shud look :
Mouse Look Left ->Press A->Release A ->Look Right -> Press D -> release D -Look Left and repeat.... Falow these steps u will be able to hit a pritty good sync when u get used to it >< Hope it helps GL :)

wils22/03/2011 10:10

Sry for being a bitch. But where is the hard part of moving your mouse?
Longjumping is pretty logic. Atleast for 250+

Juice25/03/2011 07:54

Originally posted by sMs `DanceDude
Apparently I'm not understanding how exactly sync works because my sync is almost always very low and I can only jump 240 units once out of about 200 tries. So, what factors affect the sync percentage?

I think it's your keyboard ;P
I have wireless keyboard and I can't even jump over 250 stats at home, otherwise I'm doing 7-9 strafes with 80+ sync

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.