Unknown

Started by Nukk
14/03/2011 17:11
Page 1 of 1
Nukk14/03/2011 17:11

hi,im looking for 10 guys who can give me 1 trickjump,i lost my motivation in moviemaking some time ago,but now i cant close forever my moviemaking programms,i want to do it and im looking for guys who can help me.

//about my past fails with fps - it will not be more
best regards.

Marshall14/03/2011 18:18

i uploaded 2 demos for u , choose , and good luck :)

Nukk14/03/2011 18:55

thanks! still wait for 9 others

FLP14/03/2011 18:59

I sent you something,gl with project you are great mmaker but you always had that problem with low fps,I whope you will fix it now

JekkT14/03/2011 19:05

I can tell you from experiences that it's not a good idea to edit if you aren't motivated

BLuex14/03/2011 20:26(edited 14/03/2011 20:51)

Originally posted by JekkT
I can tell you from experiences that it's not a good idea to edit if you aren't motivated

+10 Never go to edit something with no motivation. Whatever, i send you one demo :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.