[BATTLE] chip vs Jokkan on cg_longjump_ez
Hello,
I decided that I wanted to make something in vegas and Jokkan suggested me to do a battlemovie on this map. If there's something that needs to improved or got anything that could help me out, please tell me, because I still got a lot to learn in vegas.
Players: chip (00:11.12) & Jokkan (00:11:13)
Moviemaker: kayne
Stream: YouTube
Download: Sendspace
chips demo can be found on Cosy-Climbing, and Jokkans demo on request.
Jokkan got so ownd OMG! ;> Now someone own chip with 00:11.11 so he can feel Jokkan's pain :)
Pretty decent clip kayne, gj. Got no specific feedback though, sry.
Good edit kayne :)
awesome :D
Originally posted by wrathfulGood edit kayne :)
lol nice i can imagine jokkan's face when he saw it.
Gj kayne for the movie. :)
Yeah elite im sure someone will :D
Very nice battlemovie kayne, can't point out anything bad with it and it's got a nice feeling, good job.
<3 Stan Sb. continue to make movies, gl :D
nice batle and edit :D
Please log in to post replies.