Fence

Started by Fence
16/03/2011 15:29
Page 1 of 1
Fence16/03/2011 15:29(edited 16/03/2011 16:01)

HeLLo XJ!
I'll start with the fact that yesterday my channel on YouTube has been deleted, and I tried to recover it, but nothing happened! So I had to create a new channel
so who has been and wants to Subscribe me pls
- http://www.youtube.com/user/Fencelization
Here is my list of movies:
3brk - 256 Lj http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIghtf68jiE
duo^ - 269 wj http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnLSFepg8Q0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
cAntWo - 241 hj - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHTy3HQ_um4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
aox1k - 253 Lj http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9tLYcPQdzw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
duo^ - 245 bhop - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0sHgbhbUnM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
215 slide (no duck)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqVosp5xo7c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
johan - Lj show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o051IVFPgo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
SpaNe Lj Show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9JZZnyzJ0U&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Sideways - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42V0w91SQg4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Nord Lj Show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrXKyIqv2Bk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Hakuna Matata - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56gwxSesGBk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
ErSykZer on smk_hnseu_surf_tropical - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhY9hRdIqzk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Ducu16/03/2011 15:54

Pls, change the title of the thread at least.. it doesnt describe nothing :/

dx^17/03/2011 01:42

nice movies congratz XD

cAntWo17/03/2011 21:58

cantwo 241 hj best movie :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.