EMPERORZ - by markaN

Started by markan
16/03/2011 17:31
Page 1 of 1
markan16/03/2011 17:31

EMPERORZ

by —


Hello there! :) Ive been gaining a lot of moviemaking experience and now it's time to show all my creativity and inspiration in my newest and hope longest and the best project since my 1st clip.

Idea: I want to make a multi-player movie with some skillfull players and with some serious and original edit.

Why i decided to start this? In a short way ill just say that I got bored by the short clips/lj clips/2demos and I want something more than just this.

What I need? I need YOU! Kreedz and Trickjump players to send me your 2 demos and your nickname.

Contacts:
Pm me here on XJ
Youtube Channel - markanek
ICQ: 159-803-208

zythH^ moviemaker16/03/2011 18:31

gl with that ;)

nobody^16/03/2011 22:14

Well, it looks like a serious project. Good luck, dude, u are going to need it. :)

collapser19/03/2011 12:57

markan can i record 2 boost demos ? or only trickjumps

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.