Skull island of king kong !

18/03/2011 20:28
Page 1 of 1
19century ♥18/03/2011 20:28

hello people

I have an idea for a new map, my idea is based on the movie King Kong, being more specific on Skull Island.
I mean that some mapper take my idea of the island's skull with all its parts, such as the entrance to the island is the beach and then a cave, then the Indian village, the wall, the bridge where it appears king kong, the pit where the stars fall, etc.
in google images you can find some pictures of the island.

I hope you like my idea and take

thank you very much.

sn00p mapper18/03/2011 20:41

Had the same idea years ago but gave up since there's alot of work just to make a proper island, not to talk about the assets and so on, don't think HL engine could handle a proper Skull Island map.

But otherwise yea the idea is pretty cool, someone with alot of free time and patience can do it, about the results well im not sure :D

19century ♥18/03/2011 20:48

Yes, you are right the engine may not HL skull with a well-made island, but as you say I hope someone with free time to take my idea and make a beautiful map

dEMolite mapper20/03/2011 04:31

its possible but it will be hard to get it done. mostly you need a lot of external expierence in modelling otherwise it wont work with brushwork.

19century ♥21/03/2011 02:50

you are right .

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.