Relaxation [FINISHED]
* Title: Relaxation
* Project status: 100%
* Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Dmitry "dilap", Im from Russia and I have been moviemaking 3-4 mounth.
* Type of the movie: Its multiplayer movie, starring several international players.
* Project Description: I want to do relax movie, with calm song and simple colors.
* Moviemaking facts: I am going to use HLAE, Sony Vegas 8.0, Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Adobe After Effects CS4.
1: http://img862.imageshack.us/i/image1yw.jpg/
2: http://img842.imageshack.us/i/image2av.jpg/
3: http://img689.imageshack.us/i/image7om.jpg/
4: http://img101.imageshack.us/i/image6jq.jpg/
5: http://img851.imageshack.us/i/image3jk.jpg/
6: http://img705.imageshack.us/i/image2wx.jpg/
7: http://img9.imageshack.us/i/image5ij.jpg/
8: http://img189.imageshack.us/i/omgdo.png/
nice, gl :D
gl
Looking forward to this one, the screens look simple and clean. :)
screens doesn't look that promising but i hope you can pull it out nice :p
project status updated and added new screenshots
looking sideways to this movie :D, jk screens looks simple, hope its will be original movie. good luck and have fun :)
dont like 4th screen he's very dark,but first three good,gl
This map is too dark...
Okay, I added new screenshot.
you can use levels,curves etc
The screen look really clear, so try to avoid cuts/complicated syncs. Just put clip after clip and make it naturally fit the song
Originally posted by zgoohThe screen look really clear, so try to avoid cuts/complicated syncs. Just put clip after clip and make it naturally fit the song
okay :)
New screenshots added and project status updated.
GL with the project and keep it simple :)
close thread pls, movie finished.