Application Clip for Diamond Films by zythH^

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
18/03/2011 23:14
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker18/03/2011 23:14(edited 20/03/2011 14:23)

Yo guys,

This is my project for Diamond Films, hope to be accepted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owaXp2MllOM
(I have deleted my clip :X sorry)

I struggled a lot, 13 days of hard work, so I guess that is not
bad: X

I want to thank Vash, SKR1NER, snce, Zegas xD, sNN, DK_, M4RQU3Z, K4L3X, kraitt, NHZ, picc, smooth, Naré, and all my friends.

HQ: http://www.mediafire.com/?e1v1m956zg44m2c

Di[S]asteR -.^18/03/2011 23:29

I like it =) 5/5

zythH^ moviemaker19/03/2011 18:50

Bah, the Moviemaking Team, Diamond Films, over... OMFG...

d0tx20/03/2011 01:37

LOL 13 days for this edit? I could have done better in 4 hours... anyway gj i guess and GL :p

zythH^ moviemaker20/03/2011 01:47

Originally posted by wrathful
LOL 13 days for this edit? I could have done better in 4 hours... anyway gj i guess and GL :p


lol, 1 day record one frag, another to other frag, i'm very lazy lool

but i'm not a shoot editor and I think is good for me cuz i'm a newbie in moviemaking, 5 months of experience

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.