The 6th Sense [FINISHED]
DiENOS brings you- Hi there i am start new project called "The 6th Sense" where will starring one known Slovakian jumper from KZSK community.
- I want make my best movie here because i want join to some moviemaking team and this movie is will maybe last movie of this jumper.
- Now i can say movie theme will be chilled.
- Some info :
Demos: 22
Programs will be used:
Cinema 4d
Adobe After FX
Sony Vegas 9.0
- Some screens :
http://img535.imageshack.us/f/image3hz.jpg/
http://img813.imageshack.us/i/image1ed.jpg/
http://img822.imageshack.us/f/image2hs.jpg/
http://img821.imageshack.us/f/image2by.jpg/
- So stay tuned and sorry for my bad english :)
The screen just caught my eye, pure awesomeness! I hope that you'll join a movie-making team. :)
Goodluck with that
Some new screen : http://img828.imageshack.us/i/image2ni.jpg/
Maybe i change text i dont know :)
Originally posted by DiENOSSome new screen : http://img828.imageshack.us/i/image2ni.jpg/
Maybe i change text i dont know :)
To be honest, this screen looks way batter. http://img20.imageshack.us/i/image2ta.jpg/
For me that 2nd looks better, maybe you could mix 'em? ;)
DiENOS are moviemaking machine
Like i understood, this movie will be one of the best from you, so can't wait to watch it.Good luck!
you are one of my favourite mms I am sure that this will be awesome
2nd screen was way better (for me)
why you changet 2nd screen ? first try was better ;[] it's too contrastly and darker
about nuke pic. :
first one is too flat and noob text
second one is maybe darker and contrastly but better text and colors for me :) idk in motion its look awesome trust me :) anyway its intro :)
Originally posted by DiENOSabout nuke pic. :
first one is too flat and noob text
second one is maybe darker and contrastly but better text and colors for me :) idk in motion its look awesome trust me :) anyway its intro :)
Yeah, I understand. I just thought that the text in the first pic looks different, if u could make that text in motion it would be lovely.
However, it's just an opinion. I suggest you to make the movie the way u feel it. ;)
second is too dark for me...
Originally posted by DiENOSfirst one is too flat and noob text
you're wrong,its text was better
It's a matter of taste.
looks so awesome! But I need to give 9/10 cuz detailtextures, don't like 'em at all :(
heh i'm detailist sry i cant make movie without detailtextures becaouse i dont like it :/
Little update + screens
and for gizpo_O:
i will use no detailtextures now ! :) because i want use some colors where is better no detailtextures :)
ye detailed textures looks bad
btw colors is good looking !