kzru_Mam6ahop

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
20/03/2011 01:50
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP20/03/2011 01:50(edited 17/04/2011 19:47)

Hey there,

I think this map from Mam6a have to been placed in the recordlist.
There are a lot of creative jumps and sick combos in it.
And i enjoyed the oldschollfeeling in this new bhopmaps.
My vote is YES!

map the link was updated with the link from mam6a

Play and vote it..:)
hf

fizik20/03/2011 02:20(edited 20/03/2011 02:21)

Awesome map,interesting jumps,kinda reminds me of bkz_junglebhop - would really love to see a wr,and it has some challenging bhops aswell! [especially the very last part]

-> YES!

MekkO24/03/2011 19:09

map in general is a lot of attention, particularly stress 6 rooms, has combined a good bhop blocks on the excellent tech tour, a map is very impressed with its atmosphere), I vote yes, be pleased to see on this map WR, hopefully it will become official ...

MAM6A mapper24/03/2011 19:29

Map is fully corrected, just changed the name of the card kzru_jungle411!
On the Change and all corrections in the chart notified faker!

http://www66.zippyshare.com/d/58752132/706609/kzru_jungle411.rar

NoRD'_'24/03/2011 23:05

The new card has impressed me, the structures are very well picked up, the unusual idea, in my opinion this bhop мапа is training in ideas most run. The voice: Certainly, Yes, but not because I am a member of the Russian community, and actually, the card has guided the accepted impressions

RYSL4NZ0R24/03/2011 23:15

oh now playing on this map, impressed, the complexity in the first place) Well done MAM6A) worked from the heart) Just in the first version of the map was a bug with the unit in the back of the card) but when downloaded the new kzru _jungle411 All errors corrected) I of course tell YES

Fredy09/04/2011 00:43

very good map
a particular q going to hurt all q have a video card like mine to 8400gf q I lower the fps by smoke: D I have the same q buy me better if I give the board the map: D

PsYxOpAt mapper03/05/2011 17:47

No posts for weeks and not enough votes, map denied.

Page 1 of 1