LF demo content need your support!
Hello guys
I'm here to ask you for demos for my new movie ,which brigs slogan "you don't know what cs is
The movie will be consist of 2 contets
Frags and kreedz
Now I am collecting frags of top players and teams of CIS, I've got about 50 frag-demos at the moment.
And I need TJ content too
If you wanna be a part of movie you should get your personal demos with dynamical motion on classic de_maps (like count walk combos bhops and other combined trick jumps) and mb some on standart kz_maps . Level of tj should be uber-hard or hard to be equal with frag content.My point is to show ppl full content of this legendary game which is more than game about 12 years
my contacts for more info
steam - FXtrt
skype - fxtrt2009
ICQ 293-659-193
[email protected]
Awesome project, GL with it.
demos demos guys! where is professionals and legends
I need brian t3d faker moxx rayla z00k3r FoF bibo (i know many of them are stop playing) ndr and newschool skilled players i just need 30-50 tricks to start. I want show real skill in frags and kreedz, I'm sick of hltv.org frags and collect powerfull colection from ru and CIS players now I wait for TJ demos
Lol, this will be pretty huge movie! Wish you luck with it. :)
Please log in to post replies.