[RUN] Chasquido on kz_summercliff_ez

Started by Psy'
21/03/2011 20:46
Page 1 of 1
Psy'21/03/2011 20:46

New movie about chasquido this time , enjoy !
Psy'


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZOjWAKTRU8

zythH^ moviemaker21/03/2011 21:40

I love your clips :X

5/5*

Brummbär22/03/2011 09:14

i saw demo , man this is the best edit what i ever seen :D run can be better :D

eeK22/03/2011 14:20

God damn it nice clip!
Campaths were great, i think that music without lyrics is the best choice for editing runs so BIG + for it.
I liked that there were now special colours.
And nice quality there :)
Overall, awsome movie.

geddyK22/03/2011 15:56

An amazing montage there!
5*

finzer22/03/2011 20:59

Really nice movie Psy'. I love Mogwai!

jarski22/03/2011 22:02

Imo the music didn't fit the fast run of chasquido that good. Despite that, I kinda liked it. Might be all cuz of the great run tho. :P

MJK25/03/2011 09:12

^^ Clip was good Run was great ^^ Loved it
Btw These Green maps Look great on clips >_<

Roadrunner mapper26/03/2011 13:15

very nice but i didnt like the semiclip (or ghost or whats that ) :(

dx^26/03/2011 16:34

nice movie, amazing run

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.