Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by MoSh
22/03/2011 21:03
Page 2 of 2
Puppey12/11/2011 17:54(edited 12/11/2011 18:52)

Wow.. you're way ahead of me. I'm now headed for High Hrothgar.
I've only slain one dragon thus far (by hiding in that tower and letting others do my dirty work.. he relentlessly scorched me to below 10% hp so I had to remain hidden thus only being able to fire an arrow or two when the moment felt right).

propanelj record holder12/11/2011 18:22

This, my computer, TOMORROW!

sn00p mapper12/11/2011 21:52

About 12h of playtime so far, level 14 and rolling out, killed two dragons, missed one in Helgen, ain't easy to kill you need alot of potions and patience, and preferably long range weapon till 10/20% HP left, dragons are coming to ground pretty often so watch them.

Thing is that for each two quests done, 5 more are coming :))

Explore alot but take care, you might end dead in any second.

Puppey13/11/2011 10:23(edited 13/11/2011 13:19)

Darn it, I'm a vampire again (I was in Oblivion). I reckon I shouldn't have been spelunking those pitch-black caves (which, by the way, create nothing but an ominous sense of entrapment) in order to smite evil in all it's wicked manifestations.. Gonna have to start over unless there be some cure.. :|

Edit: Oh, apparently my vampire stage wasn't lvl 4 (the point where you get attacked on sight), so I was thus able to cure myself with shrine enlightenment/blessing.

propanelj record holder14/11/2011 15:50

fuck you skyrim xD when i start it its just a black box, nothing happens.

w1zzrecord holder15/11/2011 13:41

Ye, that's how the game starts. You have to figure a way to get out of that black box, and then continue your journey.

propanelj record holder15/11/2011 16:57

Originally posted by w1zz
Ye, that's how the game starts. You have to figure a way to get out of that black box, and then continue your journey.


nothing is working for me x) tried downloading 2 different torrents, 3 different cracks and a bunch of fixes and shit and still no luck :/

Kureno17/11/2011 21:39

Already played about 15h, joined the Magic-college, did all quests, the story of this "side-quest" was also epic, killed 5 Dragons sofar. For me it's one of theb est games since a long time. I'll probably will spend much more hours, like for Oblivion. Also might get the Signed 4-CD Ost! :D

*gets back to Skyrim* :D

knoxville17/11/2011 22:56

Fus... Ro DAH!

Puppey28/11/2011 11:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KSins_40PSA D:

m4r1o14/12/2011 23:26

This game is "Magic of the Ancient" I get all achievements for second time :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.