[LJ] My 254lj movie.

Started by GodXen
23/03/2011 22:53
Page 1 of 1
GodXen23/03/2011 22:53

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm6gGXLNGMo
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gw9qwi
HD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gndbq0

zythH^ moviemaker24/03/2011 00:22

why skins :(

GodXen24/03/2011 00:40

Where?

Marshall24/03/2011 08:39

good job GodXen

BLuex24/03/2011 09:03

Originally posted by zythH^
why skins :(


Originally posted by GodXen
Where?


lol

Ducu24/03/2011 19:10

you have peculiar strafes <3 it.

GodXen24/03/2011 20:51

trying to have as most possible the same as T3dBundy's :)

zythH^ moviemaker24/03/2011 20:51

Originally posted by GodXen
Where?


knife? Lol

GodXen24/03/2011 21:10

oh. I didnt made the movie, so i didnt even saw it lol
btw whats so bad about it?

zythH^ moviemaker25/03/2011 00:23

Originally posted by GodXen
oh. I didnt made the movie, so i didnt even saw it lol
btw whats so bad about it?



Well, Counter-Strike 1.6 skins are the bests XD

I don't like skins for movies, looks ugly :(

propanelj record holder25/03/2011 15:42

nice jump

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.