[wr] Chasquido on cg_coldbhop

Started by low-
25/03/2011 16:18
Page 1 of 1
low-25/03/2011 16:18(edited 25/03/2011 16:20)

Chasquido
cg_coldbhop
00:25.93
Music: Commix - Talk to Frank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HBUPRZ_OJU

Brummbär25/03/2011 16:25

oooo , when you made ​​it :D

sick run
good edit :D

LAKIKS25/03/2011 16:35

bhop sick :)

eeK25/03/2011 19:12

I was thinking that noone will do under 26secs, and today i understood its quite ez to do better for players like Chasquido. Clip is nice, songs fits to run. Nice work!

NPLAY25/03/2011 19:29

good edit, and nice run :b

jokeruz25/03/2011 21:20

Nice run,Chasquido or i can say the new Konqui :D

TawNY26/03/2011 02:50

gj chasquido ;) but I think you can take a few miliseconds off :o

R0bAFraG26/03/2011 03:04

excellent run and good edit ^^

JocA Banned26/03/2011 14:52

Originally posted by TawNY
but I think you can take a few miliseconds off :o


ye, at the end he can skip one duck bhop block.

ONT: nice clip (song: 6/5)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.