psk's SBJ Fail

Started by PsK
25/03/2011 16:56
Page 1 of 1
PsK25/03/2011 16:56(edited 25/03/2011 17:00)

My fail on 247 block http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4oIzpNc-I

Demo --> PM

BLuex25/03/2011 17:16

damnit :S

Brummbär25/03/2011 17:27

O_O
sick man + 8 stafes :S


demo <<<<

dx^25/03/2011 17:53

wow man, nice amazing 8strf on sbj :]

eeK25/03/2011 19:00

Oh god 249 stats its simply unbelievable, too bad you didn't suceed. What was your reaction dude? :D

dexxies25/03/2011 20:32

eeK-, I suppose there have been some guys doing 250.xx stats.
Sick fail anyway.

memekrecord holder25/03/2011 20:40

very random fail ^^,

w1nston25/03/2011 20:40

did you cry ?

jokeruz25/03/2011 21:22

I saw your mouse flying out the window..Sorry about that boi :S

eeK26/03/2011 09:57

well this one was the biggest fail i ever seen, so i taught that this is insane :/

gizpo_O26/03/2011 10:11

thats not even close, jump off 7? + why do you jump on hj blocks?

jokeruz26/03/2011 10:57

Originally posted by gizpo_O
thats not even close, jump off 7? + why do you jump on hj blocks?


Because it is mo-re ea-si-er.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.