255 LJ -- nucLeaR

Started by nucLeaR
26/03/2011 20:34
Page 1 of 1
nucLeaR26/03/2011 20:34(edited 28/03/2011 18:56)

A movie made by Kar for me. I didn't ask for it, but he did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2F8acBOn9M

PS: The jump was done 13-01-2011. I quited KZ 1 month ago, so I can't jump even 250 now :(
Everybody said the movie is too pink. Pink my ***. :)

Link: http://www.girlshare.ro/2026378.2

GodXen26/03/2011 21:09

Well movie maybe isnt so good, but jump is prety nice with some good strafes :) i like ur style

memekrecord holder27/03/2011 12:32

colors are ok! :P

nucLeaR28/03/2011 18:56

Added download link if somebody wants..

zythH^ moviemaker28/03/2011 19:31

I don't like purple in kz_ljs2 :(

nice jump (:

Nannou28/03/2011 22:22

low movie. purple at dark lock like shit. Sorry. Low mblur // just x4. Base campath, e.t.c

So ugly than deff.

jokeruz28/03/2011 22:47

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
low movie. purple at dark lock like shit. Sorry. Low mblur // just x4. Base campath, e.t.c

So ugly than deff.


Pink his *** ,sir.

WqkO28/03/2011 23:46

Nice song, but didn't like these colors and IG sound are to louuuud. However, GJ for 255 dude !

dx^29/03/2011 19:57

gj jump others :D

nucLeaR01/04/2011 20:57

Thanks you all.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.