Steam Email

Started by lurp
30/03/2011 00:08
Page 1 of 1
lurp30/03/2011 00:08

Hello guys,

I pre-installed my pc some hours ago and since there I'm trying to login into my steam account, I know the account and the password but there is something called "Steam Guard" and this shit doesn't allows me to login into my account, it wants me to type some unique code that I got on my email, the problem is that I don't remember my email. Does anyone know how I can see it or something? :(

P.S. I already writted a steam support ticket in steamcommunity.com but no one gives me an answer there. :/

GodXen30/03/2011 00:13

same was to me. Thanks to god that i knew my email.
Try remember it. Cause i dont think there is any way to get it back if u dont know ur email

kaynerecord holder30/03/2011 00:41

haha owned

lurp@...?
tsvetelin_dinkov@.....?
i think you know what those dots should be, maybe some of this? D:

lurp30/03/2011 01:14

Originally posted by kayne
haha owned

lurp@...?
tsvetelin_dinkov@.....?
i think you know what those dots should be, maybe some of this? D:


it's not tsvetelin_dinkov@... the mail i used with that name got hacked so i changed it on steam some months ago, but now i can't remember what email i entered there. :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.