WR Previous times

Started by hoLy mapper
31/03/2011 19:57
Page 1 of 1
hoLy mapper31/03/2011 19:57(edited 03/04/2011 02:07)

It would be nice if we could show the previous times on WRs like on the Cosy Climbing website! Just the times + jumpers, not links of the previous WRs, with "-difference_by_the_previous", etc.

Example: Actually WR:

Chasquido

cg_coldbhop done in 00:25.93 ( 00:26.21 shNz )


Difference:
-0.28 ( 00:26.21 shNz )
-0.xx ( 00.26.xx Jumper_X )
-1.xx ( 00.27.xx Jumper_X )
... etc...



Am I clear or not?

zgooh31/03/2011 20:00

Why not ? Less math for us !

eeK31/03/2011 20:23

I saw some people were talking about this. someone said that m0ver is working on it. Or something similar don't know.Or im dreaming. In my opinion it would be nice :)

nobody^01/04/2011 00:06

For me, it doesen't matter that much. I even think that it will be kinda confusing. I suggest to stay as simple as it is. :)

Punk^01/04/2011 01:07

Without spoiling too much, I'd say that putting together all of this, will be a waste of time at some point..

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.