StoneCold´s little Jump Movie

Started by StoneCold mapper
10/12/2006 16:41
Page 1 of 1
StoneCold mapper10/12/2006 16:41

i´ve tried myself as a "Movie Maker" and the result is my little JumpMovie...


self-assessment:
simple editing, nothing special... but good quali
jumps ez-average

moral of the history, Movie Maker is not appropriate for me.
first and last movie of myself...

hf

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3c8ia6

http://files.filefront.com/StoneColds_little_JumpMoverar/;6332040;;/fileinfo.html
(~127 MB)
[ Edited ]

Malvin mapper10/12/2006 19:41


moral of the history, Movie Maker is not appropriate for me.
first and last movie of myself...

St0neC0ld

NO! I want to see more movies of yourself :(, because
I really liked this movie :)
- Editing is quite good (I think I couldn't do it better)
- Music good
- Jumps good ;)

<3

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy10/12/2006 19:46

Is that movie coded with that x264 or something...?

Malvin mapper10/12/2006 20:18

No its .wmv ,but if u have problems wit x264, just use VLC

AverageFreak10/12/2006 20:18

nice :) gj

BooLiSH10/12/2006 22:52

really nice movie stonecold i really liked it

that was kinda crazy...i JUST HEAR GUANO APES -OPEN YOUR EYES

and then i started ur movie and what do i hear GUANO APES-OPEN YOUR EYES :D:D:D:D

makes more movies ;)

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy11/12/2006 13:10

Downloading :)

No its .wmv ,but if u have problems wit x264, just use VLC

Malvin


what is VLC?

kzno`Psycho11/12/2006 14:14

VLC is a program you can watch movies in :)

search at google: VLC player I downloaded it some days ago myself :P

Download VLC here: http://www.videolan.org/

nice movie Stonecold :)

Xeltic Tournament #111/12/2006 16:10

ye gj whit ur movie stone :) it was nice good jumps :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.