kne on waterplant

Started by kunqui
01/04/2011 18:41
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
kunqui01/04/2011 18:41

I don't know if it's the right place where I've to post it but whatever.. Its about kreedz.

I saw his demo on waterplant some minutes ago and He totally "cheated" on his demo. As Vee always do with people that broke the rules, he deserves to be banned and his demo should be removed.
Nothing more to add.

Fair play.

memekrecord holder01/04/2011 19:48(edited 01/04/2011 19:49)

Maybe any arguments? For me demo is clear...

spr1n mapper01/04/2011 20:12

This demo clearly illegal in my point of view.

already stated my opinion about this in comments so I just quote myself:
[blockquote]hpbooster can be accessed just after destroying breakable object (which opens the door). and according to the rules you cant do that before starting the timer. So recorders must ether enter the hpbooster room after starting the timer or stick with original 100 hp through the map. Accessing hpboosted w/o breaking objects (before starting timer) using plugins IS unfair advantage.

for example in this particular case pizza^ had 100 hp and made a fall into water in one place to save hp, and at the same place kne^ just sacrificed a lot of hp damage to skip that water.

I have nothing against kne^, but i think rules should work the same way for everyone.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]here is an old demo from #kz.ee ... good example of how legally use hpbooster on kz_waterplant http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/8685038447b.rar/ [/blockquote]


I disagree about "cheated" definition tho... people uploaded huge amount of kzru_spacehop in ~6 seconds for example. That doesnt really makes them cheaters, just ... rule violators.

kaynerecord holder01/04/2011 20:29

agree.. but imo a warning should be given first, and if he(not just kne^, everyone!) submit another demo breaking the rules then a ban is necessary..
for WetDreams and DeeDFTW aswell

kyser01/04/2011 20:29

Originally posted by spr1n
This demo clearly illegal in my point of view.

already stated my opinion about this in comments so I just quote myself:
[blockquote]hpbooster can be accessed just after destroying breakable object (which opens the door). and according to the rules you cant do that before starting the timer. So recorders must ether enter the hpbooster room after starting the timer or stick with original 100 hp through the map. Accessing hpboosted w/o breaking objects (before starting timer) using plugins IS unfair advantage.

for example in this particular case pizza^ had 100 hp and made a fall into water in one place to save hp, and at the same place kne^ just sacrificed a lot of hp damage to skip that water.

I have nothing against kne^, but i think rules should work the same way for everyone.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]here is an old demo from #kz.ee ... good example of how legally use hpbooster on kz_waterplant http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/8685038447b.rar/ [/blockquote]


I disagree about "cheated" definition tho... people uploaded huge amount of kzru_spacehop in ~6 seconds for example. That doesnt really makes them cheaters, just ... rule violators.

yea, i agree.. its better to call it "rule violated"..

The demo has been removed and pizza's demo is back on the list.

Thread closed.

Page 1 of 1