func_wall_toogle

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
02/04/2011 12:53
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP02/04/2011 12:53

Hey,

I have a pronlem with a map.
I am using in the testmap 1 button and 3 func_wall_toogles.
But after a restart they are still there and don´t hide, when i press the button, then they are away.
But i want that this func_wall_toogles are every time away, after every restart.

map

klick

Thx for help

sx mapper02/04/2011 13:20(edited 02/04/2011 13:23)

In general I will tell such situation, has faced it when did illumination in a room consisting of 3 lamps, at lamp restart joined automatically, a few having thought over it I has come to a conclusion, everyone entity has the serial number on which it and is updated at restart, therefore I would advise to check up, and it is better to make anew blocks and button, in one after another Button - block - block - block. It can be simple at you about the beginning it is updated blocks and right at the end the button and on it when there is an updating there is an activation of blocks.
I probably also am mistaken, it is possible not news to you, but it has helped me.


PS - Excuse me for bad English. I hope you you will understand about what I write.

Vee mapper VIP02/04/2011 13:35

I hope hm^ does, because I surely can't.

spr1n mapper02/04/2011 13:52

following setup will force your func_wall_toggle to be off after restart round

[blockquote]func_door
- Fire on Close (netname): reset_walls

trigger_relay
- Name (targetname): reset_walls
- Target (target): func_wall_toggle_name
- Delay before trigger (delay): 0
- Trigger State (triggerstate): Off (0)

func_wall_toggle
- Name (targetname): func_wall_toggle_name
...[/blockquote]

hm^ mapper VIP02/04/2011 14:21

Thx to u spr1n, sick support like every time...:)
<3

dEMolite mapper02/04/2011 17:37

you can just skip the trigger_relay part aswell or you can extend it.

its just only one thing which needs to be triggered on a round restart and thats the door. the door is just the onliest thing which gets reset during a restart round. thats why the func_door is just in every entity setup for a system which needs to get reset.

spr1n mapper02/04/2011 18:44(edited 02/04/2011 18:45)

np hm^ )

well trigger_relay [triggerstate 0] forces it OFF regardless of the current sate. Direct toggle just changes previous state to the opposite.
There are a few entities that affected by round restart, but func_door is most convenient one for such purposes.

dEMolite mapper02/04/2011 19:38

yea sure but just wanted only to state out thats just possible without too

rnd.cL03/04/2011 02:49

This http://www.egir.dk/index.php?page=vhe_reset.php may help.

hm^ mapper VIP06/04/2011 17:14

Thx all for ur postings and support...:)

spr1n mapper22/04/2011 16:28

Originally posted by dEMolite
yea sure but just wanted only to state out thats just possible without too

I dont Understand how do you intend to skip the trigger_relay. Please explain, because as far as I know you cant just "toggle off" with func_door targeting methods.

dEMolite mapper22/04/2011 20:12(edited 22/04/2011 20:15)

just trigger an entity with fire on close with the func_door entity and delay for close -1. flag should be set on start open

but nvm i just missunderstood the thread from that post above i thought it would be somekind of trigger_once XD

so yes u were right with tigger relay

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.