kz_kzsca_desk - 5 secrets

02/04/2011 15:13
Page 1 of 1
Berkut Tournament #202/04/2011 15:13(edited 02/04/2011 22:02)

Found it myself. All rights reserved :D

Secret #1
screen
imageshack
tinypic
demo
sendspace


Secret #2
screen
imageshack
tinypic
demo
sendspace


Secret #3
screen
imageshack
tinypic
demo
sendspace


Secret #4
screen
imageshack
tinypic
demo
sendspace


Secret #5
screen
imageshack
tinypic
demo
sendspace

eeK02/04/2011 15:18

Awesome work Adan, gonna try them all now :D

kyser02/04/2011 16:03

secret #2 i found it as soon as i create the map in my lan, cuz the respawn is above the keyboard XD.. others are new!

Nice :)

sn00p mapper02/04/2011 18:20

All rights reserved?

Anyway gj.

Berkut Tournament #202/04/2011 18:47

just a joke ^^

igo02/04/2011 20:02

fucking imageshack, how can i see the photos?
says "Blocked_login"

Berkut Tournament #202/04/2011 20:06

Imageshack is the best host.. Well, tell me any other, I'll do it for you

KooleN02/04/2011 20:36

omg how can u found alot secrets in a small amount of time? O_O and so complicated secrets like in 3rd pic :D

unBreakS02/04/2011 20:44

itz ez with bspviewer

nobody^02/04/2011 21:02(edited 02/04/2011 21:22)

Nice job, Adan. May I ask you, how did u find these secrets? Especially secrets 3 and 5, so complicated.

igo02/04/2011 21:11

Originally posted by kzuq`Adantoud
Imageshack is the best host.. Well, tell me any other, I'll do it for you

mm www.tinypic.com

thanks :D

Berkut Tournament #202/04/2011 22:00(edited 02/04/2011 22:00)

Originally posted by ӃøøĿɛӢ
omg how can u found alot secrets in a small amount of time? O_O and so complicated secrets like in 3rd pic :D

Logic :)

Originally posted by unBreakS
itz ez with bspviewer

Maybe, I don't use such kind of soft

Originally posted by igo
Originally posted by kzuq`Adantoud
Imageshack is the best host.. Well, tell me any other, I'll do it for you

mm www.tinypic.com

thanks :D

No probs, first post updated

mee_keh15/04/2011 19:45

Is very hard/xtreme the BlueCave :(

jigsaw17/04/2011 00:34

I found only 1st and 2nd secrets. gj adan!

petran.19/06/2011 21:03

im impressed :D good job adantoud :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.