WE OWN THE SKY[RELEASED!]
Started by DiENOS
05/04/2011 10:35
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
DiENOS05/04/2011 10:35(edited 26/04/2011 17:46)
WE OWN THE SKY
About project
Hi Xtreme-Jumps after some time i want to make another multiplayer movie with well known jumpers and some awesome Trickjumps or Combos.
Title
WE OWN THE SKY.
Starring
Secret.
Status
100%
Screenshots
http://img854.imageshack.us/i/image1sw.jpg/
http://img857.imageshack.us/i/image2z.jpg/
http://img696.imageshack.us/f/image1swc.jpg/
http://img813.imageshack.us/f/image1ry.jpg/
http://img707.imageshack.us/i/image1xp.jpg/
http://img4.imageshack.us/i/image2lv.jpg/
http://img819.imageshack.us/f/image3nh.jpg/
http://img857.imageshack.us/i/image2z.jpg/
http://img696.imageshack.us/f/image1swc.jpg/
http://img813.imageshack.us/f/image1ry.jpg/
http://img707.imageshack.us/i/image1xp.jpg/
http://img4.imageshack.us/i/image2lv.jpg/
http://img819.imageshack.us/f/image3nh.jpg/
Music
After lot lot lot lot... searching of song i use some chilled + dnb songs i hope u like it :) Maybe my best music choice ever
dubstep_05/04/2011 10:52
omg wtf you are movie making machine
nobody^05/04/2011 12:19
Damn, you sure are fast. Good luck with your project. :-)
FLP05/04/2011 13:24
gl man,soon you will be on top :)
zgooh05/04/2011 15:05
Progress ! I like it
DiENOS09/04/2011 10:23
UPDATED.
mmmsas09/04/2011 10:47
Looking forward!!!!! Awesome screenshot. GL :)
Nukk09/04/2011 10:58(edited 09/04/2011 10:59)
now is fashionable to do something a secret ?
DiENOS09/04/2011 11:19
Originally posted by Nukknow is fashionable to do something a secret ?
Just suprise ;)
exort09/04/2011 14:05
hardly waiting :3
Sinzhns10/04/2011 00:57
You know whats really funny?Its funny that all of you started to hide the player till it's release.anoyying
nobody^10/04/2011 01:26
Originally posted by SinzhnsYou know whats really funny?Its funny that all of you started to hide the player till it's release.anoyying
Wow, that was so funny, I just fell of my chair laughing.
Ok, I lied.
Sinzhns10/04/2011 12:03
Originally posted by nobody^Originally posted by SinzhnsYou know whats really funny?Its funny that all of you started to hide the player till it's release.anoyying
Wow, that was so funny, I just fell of my chair laughing.
Ok, I lied.
Well its not "literally" funny it's literally weird sir
zeath11/04/2011 22:05
I maybe have 3-4 demos for you, if you still search for some and like 'em
DiENOS12/04/2011 17:42
Some screen : http://img196.imageshack.us/i/image1llb.jpg/
akse12/04/2011 17:50
lol nice
WqkO12/04/2011 19:14
Originally posted by DiENOSSome screen : http://img196.imageshack.us/i/image1llb.jpg/
Approved !
Marshell14/04/2011 07:55
awesomeeeeee ss
DiENOS14/04/2011 14:01(edited 14/04/2011 14:01)
http://img854.imageshack.us/i/image1sw.jpg/
http://img857.imageshack.us/i/image2z.jpg/
http://img857.imageshack.us/i/image2z.jpg/
I changed intro and music.
Nubz
14/04/2011 14:41
looks promising!
Page 1 of 2