Burning World (Mini Frag Clip)

Started by WqkO
07/04/2011 18:46
Page 1 of 1
WqkO07/04/2011 18:46(edited 07/04/2011 18:48)

Hello,

Here is my first short frag clip. Nothing else to say... the title fitted pretty well with the map (inferno) and the song also, so I chose it ! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFxizRlVkic&hd=1

Watch in HD cuz 360p is D: and tell me what you think I should improve, thanks.

Peace.

TOTTI07/04/2011 18:55

awesome colors/quality what did u use for this quality ?

WqkO07/04/2011 19:16

Thank you totti, I used Lagarith codec + Legion, check ndR's tutorial if you wanna learn it. :)

mJauZ^07/04/2011 20:01(edited 07/04/2011 20:01)

Sooo hows the other frag movie coming along? :P
Anyways i loved the edit , keep em coming!

WqkO07/04/2011 20:12(edited 07/04/2011 20:13)

Thanks mate, about my project, I don't know when it'll come since Imma have my toughest exam period of all my life in a few weeks but don't worry, I'll keep you informed. :P

TOTTI07/04/2011 20:37

thanks bro im doing the ndr's way too lagarith + legion

TOTTI07/04/2011 20:39(edited 07/04/2011 20:40)

EDIT: Duplicate post SORRY CUZ OF MY broswer

k a f f e e08/04/2011 02:38

pretty cool clip, i think you got frame-blending disabled in your editing program tho. seems like there's no motionblur therefore the clips are very choppy. or you used a small ammount of fps maybe? works well for some styles like village's but doesnt go along that well with this one

WqkO08/04/2011 09:09

I used 200 fps startmovies, however I wasn't aware of this frame-blending thing, but I found some information here : http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AfterEffects/9.0/WS3878526689cb91655866c1103906c6dea-7d43a.html
So thanks a lot for the advanced answer kaffee, I'll try it.

dubstep_08/04/2011 10:52

cool but low fps :\

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.