FREE INTRO GIVEAWAY!

Started by editorstefan
08/04/2011 14:39
Page 1 of 1
editorstefan08/04/2011 14:39

Hey guys!
here is a intro im going to giveaway :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH9vrU8s-2k&feature=channel_video_title

read description for more information! :)

cya!

daza mapper10/04/2011 01:03(edited 10/04/2011 01:04)

Why are you giving away an intro? It's not like im giving a way the beginning of map, and I personally think people should make their intros themselves, since its kind of a way to show _their_ own logo, and not something somebody else made.

Well that's just my view on it - Good luck to whoever participates in getting it.

samps10/04/2011 01:39

that's not free intro giveaway, thats competition..

akaphille10/04/2011 02:37

just like huysen says, that's not "free" giveaway, that's competition..

editorstefan10/04/2011 19:30

@daza I know, I see what you mean and I agree but many people dont have time or dont know how to make and they want a nice intro for their new video or smth :)

Its free, beacuse the winner dont need to pay, and you dont need to pay to compete :) its giveaway beacuse im giving it away :) but i understand what you guys mean :)

zuveeh moviemaker10/04/2011 20:09

If you just want to give it away, why do the people that want it have to sub you, comment on the video, favorite the video and like the video?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.