The top..

Started by zgooh
08/04/2011 15:17
Page 3 of 4
Homie14/04/2011 19:22

Originally posted by akseon
noone makes me movies :D

made me laugh so hard

StenGah22/04/2011 16:44

FoF all the f'ing way and maybe Theddy too.. xd

nobody^22/04/2011 19:51(edited 22/04/2011 19:52)

Originally posted by jack frog
Why mentioning people that're inactive? They get pushed to godlike and active jumpers getting faded.

Adantoud, theddy, nobodY^


Me?! I don't think that I deserve a place in this topic but thank u, I really appreciate it! :up:

StarWars*125/04/2011 07:20

atm: Playmate, akseon , theddy, StarWars(trollface) , shnz, zuveeh , candEE.

Eolight25/04/2011 10:19(edited 29/04/2011 22:27)

ever: k3G, puppetz, Brian, FoF, zyllEE, akkord
atm: theddy, Lolz, striker, candee

WOOFix29/04/2011 13:08

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by jack frog
Why mentioning people that're inactive? They get pushed to godlike and active jumpers getting faded.

Adantoud, theddy, nobodY^


Me?! I don't think that I deserve a place in this topic but thank u, I really appreciate it! :up:


True story ! Any demos with nobody inside (haha joke !?) :o

lurp29/04/2011 13:26(edited 29/04/2011 13:28)

Oh... Well, to be honest my favourite trickjumper from all the time is Bibo.
At this moment I can't say who is the top and my favourite because there are so many 272+ geeks, but maybe it's candEE. Also I like akseon's style, he've impressed a lots of times with his trickjumps especially with the last ones he sent me. :)

Mrego29/04/2011 13:32

ever: Brian, FoF, Avatar
atm: nukk, candee, hitlooser, striker, shnz and theddy

xdrive02/05/2011 16:34

Brian, theddy, candEE... and me!:)

R202/05/2011 17:25(edited 02/05/2011 17:25)

Got to say but my favourite trickjumpers aren't the dcj guys.. I'm so bored to see a dcj trickjumps all the time..

The top trickjumpers are:
Lolz, Akkord, gizpo_O.

The best of the all time, is definitely Fact or Fiction.

DiENOS03/05/2011 10:46(edited 03/05/2011 10:49)

about creativity : Lolz , shNz
about distance : candEE , IceVip , Hitlooser , Theddy , akseon , playmate etc.
about inactive : FoF , Brian

Sinzhns25/05/2011 12:46

well candEE raped some jumps imo but still theddy my fav ^_^

joons25/05/2011 15:16

I think faker and Theddy

nobody^20/09/2011 20:43

*A little reviving*

Some new players to my list:

1.puppetz
2.k3g
3.theddy
4.Bibo

5... not sure, I like akseon and also candee surprised me with his jumps in oteofof.

m4r1o20/09/2011 21:00(edited 20/09/2011 21:08)

I think the best trickjumper is:
FreestyleR -- when he come active, you will see why he is the best :)


also i think about shNz and akseon but i don`t think they are the best :)

propanelj record holder20/09/2011 21:12

shnz, akseon and lots of others! ^^

Balcer20/09/2011 21:14

at the moment shNz

m4r1o07/10/2011 21:17(edited 07/10/2011 21:17)

sorry about spam , but i read this thread once again .. why most of Xj-ers think that brain is the best tricker? When i ve watched his movies i haven`t seen anything special? random jumps, tricks , ect..

Stakezz'07/10/2011 21:30

shNz

dollynho08/10/2011 23:44

me i've had a pyscho demential cerebral consequation

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.