Av1337enger

Started by zgooh
09/04/2011 04:41
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
zgooh09/04/2011 04:41(edited 09/04/2011 04:42)

http://i51.tinypic.com/30w41ux.jpg

I didn't click to check if he was just trolling for fun, or spreading anything else but the links say : .....jpg, so i'm not sure what the websites contain...

I do not want to click them because I learned by experience that obeying a person like that cannot turn out good, if you want to investigate more, go ahead, I am not responsible for the potential damage you can get :D

My opinion : neutral. Just doing what's right... I'm not a fan of this forum section

Edit :
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.72356

kaynerecord holder09/04/2011 06:16

its just picture of some random cars in Tunisia, but what i dont get is why hes saying "Tunisian porn" etc, wtf?

Nukk09/04/2011 06:39(edited 09/04/2011 06:40)

just wtf ? what he do wrong ? it's just cars and humor

Cypek09/04/2011 06:58(edited 09/04/2011 06:59)

The answer is easy imo. He is not trolling. He just took those photos and he is car "maniac". I mean he really likes cars etc and when he see some uber one he takes a photo and he is excited. Porn things are just epithetes.

zgooh09/04/2011 13:10

Ok. I didn't click beause I don't trust him, thanks everyone.

Punk^09/04/2011 22:50

Did it resolve your problem zgooh? :-) Because then I'll close it up!
And please, if you're posting a picture don't imply stuff like that, you might end up with a punisment! (Meant for everyone!)

Page 1 of 1