S7R1K3R Backward show

Started by CreEEw
12/04/2011 07:26
Page 1 of 1
CreEEw12/04/2011 07:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2amSmzUPZDg

-Legal settings-

Movie by CreEEw [Slovakia]
Starring S7R1K3R [Bulgaria]

Comment and Rate please :]

scmb12/04/2011 08:32

245 bhop block backwards uber wr <3

kaynerecord holder12/04/2011 10:32

Didnt really like the edit, bad colors, bad music, cant see which blocks it is???????

and i wont comment the jumps :)
gj tho

ERU?12/04/2011 11:44

For all I know this could be 235 bhop, 241 lj? Guessing it isn't, but the whole point of a LJ-show is to brag about what blocks you have beaten. So why not show it, kinda pointless if you don't.

FLP12/04/2011 12:52

Originally posted by ERU?
For all I know this could be 235 bhop, 241 lj? Guessing it isn't, but the whole point of a LJ-show is to brag about what blocks you have beaten. So why not show it, kinda pointless if you don't.

this

Xaizen12/04/2011 13:11

ehm...
nice song xD
i cant see the blocks...cant know if it is 255 or 245 lj seeing the video -.-''

S7R1K3R12/04/2011 13:22

demos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tzs3lk
245 hj block with 245.8 stats
262 dcj block with 266.* stats
251 lj block with 252.* stats

beuhnoix12/04/2011 14:01

wrong forum :/

nobody^12/04/2011 14:10

Originally posted by _Lolz
wrong forum :/


This.

Regardless, I liked the song and I actually didn't dislike the green colour. It's just I couldn't see the blocks.

Xaizen12/04/2011 19:45

Alerta de ESET NOD32 Antivirus

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.