new dust2 jumps

Started by Read
13/12/2006 13:30
Page 1 of 1
Read13/12/2006 13:30

this jump is defenatly possible i got it once, unfortunatly i accidentally pressed my bind again saving ova the demo after i landed it :( try it out and post ur demo's :)

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dust2fq8.jpg
[ Edited ]

ichirou13/12/2006 13:37

I made that first try when I got bored trying to make the bhop directly to the box further away. It may have been luck and I haven't tried it since then :)

iiN[KzcN]13/12/2006 13:46

I'll try it tomorrow,and post the demo,if i could do it.

Read13/12/2006 14:18

i'll try it again later wen im less tired:P maybe i just need a warmup, my strafes always suck wen i just woken up :O

faker mapper13/12/2006 16:07

sry, it was another jump (direct to the box).

trying your jump atm, demo soon.

//edit: http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/jumps/d2.zip

//edit²: without the first box (harder one that was aksed in the old thread): http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/jumps/d2-2.zip

[ Edited Thu Dec 14 2006, 08:53AM ]

Read14/12/2006 00:51

gj man, some reason i found this one alot harder then the other one, maybe i just suck, who knows :p

iiN[KzcN]14/12/2006 03:38

Here's my demo.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2sbbsf

http://www.sendspace.com/file/reexe8

And faker gj!
[ Edited Thu Dec 14 2006, 03:45AM ]

Read14/12/2006 12:22

i cant use sendspace:( im on a wireless router so it thinks im already downloading somthing:p

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.