CS: Evolution

Started by Nukk
13/04/2011 15:57
Page 2 of 2
DiENOS17/04/2011 08:17

nukk 272 train jump is old + Type dcj . just suprise me maybe its backwards dcj ! :O

Nukk17/04/2011 16:13

Originally posted by DiENOS
nukk 272 train jump is old + Type dcj . just suprise me maybe its backwards dcj ! :O

ofcourse that youll see some old jumps,but it just for app :/

Nukk20/04/2011 04:55

screen added and status updated

scmb20/04/2011 07:09

likez last screen :)

noobstyleR20/04/2011 16:18

I think I am inlove.

burnhouse20/04/2011 17:19

Originally posted by scmb
likez last screen :)


the last screen is awesome, waiting for it

scmb20/04/2011 18:25

Originally posted by noobstyleR
I think I am inlove.



noobstyler starring yourself ?

jokeruz20/04/2011 19:01

Noobstyler is starring in this movie.Now you all know.Stop posting who is starring , you got straight answer.I liked the screens tho :)

Nukk21/04/2011 11:23

just i want to add
ill try new for me effects,styles etc in this movie,maybe itll new for you,but i hope youll enjoy it

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.