LongSlide Records
Hi guys. I made a map with a new type of slide-longjump and I'd like to see how far you guys can make it. Post a demo of your best distance and maybe I'll make a high scores list. Good luck!
slide_svn_longslides
_______________________________________________________________
Records
_______________________________________________________________
287 Memories
280 akkord
270 zeath
262 swr
260 ӃøøĿɛӢ
248 Spogi
Lovely job as always, SilverNinja. To be honest, your idea is quite creative, but it's way too hard for me to do even the first level. Hope to see some demos, I may learn from them. :-)
great job as always SilverNinja :D
Keep on doing maps kiddoo
leet go !
like this? http://www.sendspace.com/file/l4n8w1
Edit: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wuwcy7
Originally posted by SilverNinjaHi guys. I made a map with a new type of slide-longjump and I'd like to see how far you guys can make it. Post a demo of your best distance and maybe I'll make a high scores list. Good luck!
slide_svn_longslides
you mean hole map(start to end) or just a single slidejump?
Eventho im not a fan of sliding and surfing, but this map was really fun to play for me. My best was 195 block. What is your best slide-longjump SilverNinja?
what happened to the map where i did 330 my style silver?
whatever i did 272 normal slidelj for now
and 292 doubleslide (obviously too ez)
ill upload demos later this night
Originally posted by cAhz0ryou mean hole map(start to end) or just a single slidejump?
Just a single LongSlide of your best distance.
Originally posted by eeK-Eventho im not a fan of sliding and surfing, but this map was really fun to play for me. My best was 195 block. What is your best slide-longjump SilverNinja?
195 is pretty good for your first time! My best is 256, but that doesn't even compare to akkord's best.
Originally posted by akkordwhat happened to the map where i did 330 my style silver?
whatever i did 272 normal slidelj for now
and 292 doubleslide (obviously too ez)
ill upload demos later this night
Don't worry, akkord. I'll make slide_svn_longslides_x for you, since this map is far too easy for your legendary skills.
Originally posted by SilverNinjaOriginally posted by cAhz0ryou mean hole map(start to end) or just a single slidejump?
Just a single LongSlide of your best distance.Originally posted by eeK-Eventho im not a fan of sliding and surfing, but this map was really fun to play for me. My best was 195 block. What is your best slide-longjump SilverNinja?
195 is pretty good for your first time! My best is 256, but that doesn't even compare to akkord's best.Originally posted by akkordwhat happened to the map where i did 330 my style silver?
whatever i did 272 normal slidelj for now
and 292 doubleslide (obviously too ez)
ill upload demos later this night
Don't worry, akkord. I'll make slide_svn_longslides_x for you, since this map is far too easy for your legendary skills.
I would like to see ErSykZer on that map ;)
FLP its not his style of ramps ^^ its no kzfr ramp
he have 251 block with 255 stats on b2j_slide_longjumps +he is great slidez0r :)
slide is really great, so my record for now is 248 and im proud of it:))
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zdpehf
sounds like they enjoy your map :) ill try it later tonight.
274,276,278 http://www.sendspace.com/file/770hza
editz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4730ck 280
Originally posted by akkord274,276,278 http://www.sendspace.com/file/770hza
beast! :P
my 262 http://www.sendspace.com/file/hex19k (maybe will try more) =D
dunno if pre is "legit", if it is:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3nvmc
270
Edit: 275 -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/47przp
Originally posted by zeathdunno if pre is "legit", if it is:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3nvmc
270
Edit: 275 -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/47przp
You must start on the lower block. Dropping down from the higher block is not allowed.
Please log in to post replies.