[BHOP] 'You pressed jump too early'

Started by plowed
16/04/2011 21:16
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
plowed16/04/2011 21:16

Can someone explain what exactly the problem is with that?

When im doin bhop lj's I have this almost every time and my prestrafe is shitty.


Stakezz'16/04/2011 22:05

it means, when u land the ground and press jump, u press it too early,try to perfect ur pressing time, and wait for more nerds

aftermatch-_-25/04/2011 22:40

I can't believe that you opened a whole new thread about this.

Dragon26/04/2011 10:58

you're joking or what?? what do you think it means, "YOU PRESSED JUMP TOO EARLY"?? I can't believe how lazy to think people are nowadays.

plowed26/04/2011 11:47

It was just a question calm down. If you cant answer with a constructive post, dont spam this thread.

anyway, I solved the problem, Its not exact related with this 'You pressed jump too early, its because I had a bad prestrafe technique.

And It seems if once a thread get spammed, everyone is involved to take part of it (or Dragon?).
Nice Mates

Close this please.

Page 1 of 1