Trickjump in de_nuke

Started by nobody^
17/04/2011 11:28
Page 2 of 3
WqkO29/07/2011 19:42

If someone land it, PM me, I'll edit it ! :)

Balcer29/07/2011 21:05(edited 29/07/2011 21:08)

322distance - 32height difference = ?

if someone do this i will never use "/measure"

anaLchy30/07/2011 00:15

Originally posted by Balcer
322distance - 32height difference = ?

if someone do this i will never use "/measure"


+1

nobody^30/07/2011 11:29

This is definitely possible, I guess that pros don't have enough time for this one. :-(

Hitlooser30/07/2011 11:33(edited 30/07/2011 11:33)

seems impossible to me, tried it like 15 minutes and got some 278-280 fails, especially the 280 one was with good edge and i dont get even close...

flexiboi31/07/2011 01:45

imp but very hard
old shit

rusty31/07/2011 04:39

Originally posted by flexiboi
imp but very hard
old shit


makes no sense.. you mean poss but very hard

w1zzrecord holder31/07/2011 04:50

It was a joke ru5ty. Someone said that some time ago "impossible but very very hard".

rusty31/07/2011 05:37

ah okay lol

kaa31/07/2011 12:45

Originally posted by w1zz
It was a joke ru5ty. Someone said that some time ago "impossible but very very hard".


and I think it was akkord.


ON: nice jump, won't even try it tho :D

Michael Collins18/08/2011 21:55

- That jump is good for movie ... =p

qewi19/08/2011 01:46

Originally posted by kaa
Originally posted by w1zz
It was a joke ru5ty. Someone said that some time ago "impossible but very very hard".


and I think it was akkord.


ON: nice jump, won't even try it tho :D

haha, no it wasn't akkord. why do people think that? it was T3DY, here's the original post: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?156682.0#post_156733

Sinzhns25/08/2011 18:45

i missed it 280 status some time ago..

Grrr25/08/2011 21:01

guess its scriptable.

Ryderc25/08/2011 21:47(edited 25/08/2011 23:13)

Yep, and pretty easy to script :p

Edit : after some tries, I made it ( with script) with something like 284.
I think it will be hard with a legal way.

Alphaz29/08/2011 04:15(edited 29/08/2011 04:16)

322distance - 32height difference = ?

if someone do this i will never use "/measure"



Dont use it then, it's wrong a lot times.
I've made it 282,9 stats 100aa + developer so it cant be 290 block.
Possible with 282 stats (274,4~ with knife) and 0.0 edge + straight jump.

MJK29/08/2011 10:35

Its possible ... But you need great edge i missed it with 280 like 15 times but i had bad edge ...

nobody^29/08/2011 12:48

Nice to hear that it's possible. I got freaking close once or twice but I didn't have any plugin so I can't tell my fail stats.

Gargoyle29/08/2011 16:13

nobody^ really likes that box :D

rK29/08/2011 21:11

Originally posted by w1zz
It was a joke ru5ty. Someone said that some time ago "impossible but very very hard".

other fun comment is "old but gj for finding" :D

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.