Afterjump "World Record" - Informat

Started by NOEL
18/04/2011 06:40
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
NOEL18/04/2011 06:40(edited 18/04/2011 06:52)

I saw Hitlooser made 253 afterjump, which was wr.
Decided to help people realise the full potential of the afterjump technique,
so I beat it.

No real editing, made solely to show the jump, and educate people.

I also realise, that I made a typo somewhere in the vid. It's 06:40 in the morning.

254 Afterjump by NOEL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUOJpMjv_Jg&feature=channel_video_title

jokeruz18/04/2011 07:20

great job.

Nannou18/04/2011 07:36

ur personal record with 1 dd ?

NOEL18/04/2011 07:50

I did 250 in, literally 2 tries some months ago. Haven't tried it since, cause I found the technique to be pointless, untill now.

Simen.3rr0r18/04/2011 11:17

this skill is hard to me...
song plz?

Nukk18/04/2011 11:37(edited 18/04/2011 11:37)

world record ? i think only 2-3 guys try this technique and she isnt official ->

Nannou18/04/2011 11:45(edited 18/04/2011 11:46)

Originally posted by Nukk
world record ? i think only 2-3 guys try this technique and she isnt official ->


i did 254 block 2 days ago. failed 257 stats at 255. So yeah, Nukk right. w/o top thread this tech havnt wr.
fail

gizpo_O18/04/2011 12:28

Nice work :)

NOEL18/04/2011 13:51

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Originally posted by Nukk
world record ? i think only 2-3 guys try this technique and she isnt official ->


i did 254 block 2 days ago. failed 257 stats at 255. So yeah, Nukk right. w/o top thread this tech havnt wr.
fail


I don't see what your point is. I did put " around the world record, to show that I know it's not official. However, a lot of people have tried the technique.

As for your 257 stats Nounou. I've done 260+, like I stated, I wanted to show people the full potential of the technique (notice that i got 276 pre in the demo), not become some uber lj-fame...

FLP18/04/2011 21:48

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Originally posted by Nukk
world record ? i think only 2-3 guys try this technique and she isnt official ->


i did 254 block 2 days ago. failed 257 stats at 255. So yeah, Nukk right. w/o top thread this tech havnt wr.
fail

he did 254 with 276 pre and you failed 257 with 299 pre :D

scmb18/04/2011 22:25

epic jump go for more.

dx^19/04/2011 01:47

I've never seen this technique but very good

Nannou19/04/2011 07:24

Originally posted by FLP
he did 254 with 276 pre and you failed 257 with 299 pre :D


Double Duck fx. 3 dd vs 1 dd. So for me afterjump have 3 category: with 1, 2, 3+ dd, i think afterjump, double afterjump, multi afterjump. A lot of extreme bhop sc on kz map with litle block will poss with after jump, but havnt place for multi afterjump.

Nukk19/04/2011 11:33

this is just mcj..in the movie

zythH^ moviemaker19/04/2011 12:58(edited 19/04/2011 12:58)

Originally posted by Nukk
world record ? i think only 2-3 guys try this technique and she isnt official ->



Ladderjump isn't official too and IceVip have the "WR" so...

Hard shit XD

NOEL19/04/2011 16:21

Originally posted by Nukk
this is just mcj..in the movie


No it's not. I don't start ducking on flat ground. I jump before.

I'm sure you'll be able to do 270 with jump, then 56 ducks with your hack.

Nukk19/04/2011 16:26

Originally posted by NOEL
Originally posted by Nukk
this is just mcj..in the movie


No it's not. I don't start ducking on flat ground. I jump before.

I'm sure you'll be able to do 270 with jump, then 56 ducks with your hack.

my hack ? XDDDDDDDD prove it ? ranter
you never ceased to be jealous weakling

Nannou19/04/2011 18:32

hack - hands awesome control k.

kyser19/04/2011 22:42

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
hack - hands awesome control k.

http://www.elface.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/me-gusta-facebook.jpg

fizik19/04/2011 23:32

Stick to the topic.

Page 1 of 2