251_lj_IceVip (11 Strafes)

Started by IceVip
19/04/2011 16:51
Page 1 of 1
IceVip19/04/2011 16:51(edited 19/04/2011 18:40)

DA PUPU. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKpeFD5zi9s
demo in discription + stats clip..

memekrecord holder19/04/2011 16:57

Most ugly strafes ever seen, but big GJ :D

Powe19/04/2011 16:59

haha, nice :D

1337Avenger.OmG mapper19/04/2011 17:16

Slowmotion ? 11 ?!!!

watafak19/04/2011 18:24

:o nice!

nucLeaR19/04/2011 18:28

11 dislaikes wtf dudes :D

Ducu19/04/2011 18:34

I still prefer 6 or 7 :D, 11 makes for me no sense , and looks very ugly.

IceVip19/04/2011 18:46

it was the wrong link now its fixed. xD

zythH^ moviemaker19/04/2011 19:51

I've made 251 block too but with 7 strafes looool...

Edit is oversync :D:D gj both

Playmate19/04/2011 21:03

The most smooth video ever seen on youtube.

dx^20/04/2011 01:46

monster. amazing edit

T_T20/04/2011 10:58

carzy...song plz

Ggs`20/04/2011 15:54

lol, every 0.06s you doing stafe (:




ps : crappy strafes

IceVip20/04/2011 16:43

Originally posted by Ggs`
lol, every 0.06s you doing stafe (:




ps : crappy strafes

well if you do 11 strafes yours will be crapy too because its just not ment to be, to look beautifull

TawNY23/04/2011 02:09

Ice is right... It´s 11 strafes.. Pretty hard to make it smooth and "pretty". Still one hell of a job... I can´t make 11 strafes, even if I try hard :o

D2B23/04/2011 07:22

gj for the jump, imo the edit was terrible

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.